Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
- February 1st - Luceille Margaret is born @ 5pm weighing 6lbs, 15oz. A spitting image of her father - the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
- March - spent the month home with Lucy - a lot of time at the mall and Target :)
- April - Lucy started daycare. This was a hard adjustment but up to this day we don't regret our decision. She really enjoys it.
- May - Lucy & I fly to Florida to visit G&G.
- June - Grandpa Gary & Grandma Leanne drive up from Indy to meet Lucy.
- July - Trip to MI for a wedding. Grandma B drives back with us to spend the week. Also spent a night in Chicago - Half Marathon.
- August - Back to MI to stay at Aunt Sarah's while dad & I took a golf trip to Boyne for our Anniversary.
- September - Drove to Minneapolis to stay with friends - Mall of America! Flew to AZ for Aunt Lucy's memorial.
- October - Very busy crawling! No trips.
- November - Flew to MI for Aunt Sarah's baby shower.
- December - Drove to Indy to meet Grandma Sharon.
It has been so much fun watching Lucy learn and grow. We make it a point to enjoy every moment because we know how quickly they do grow up.
11 months later..
Until next time....
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I don't think Scoot is...
And Brian..he's been surprising cool as a cucumber - he'll make a great coach as long as he does what I say.
Overall, pregnancy has been great - I could do without the swollen feet, hands, hot flashes, tossing and turning, etc, etc. But we're almost there..stay tuned!!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Heading to MI this weekend for my shower - so excited to see friends and family. My parents fly in today. Can't believe I'm going into my 3rd trimester, time does fly. I have been feeling great and hope I can say the same on the next post!!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
She is learning to be a duck retrieving machine.
Her first trip is late October with Brian to South Dakota - she's going to love it!
Here are Brian & I as babies. It's hard to say what ours will look like but one thing is for sure, there will be no shortage of rolls...
Friday, July 31, 2009
Due Date 2-05-10
Jeeze that seems like a long ways away.