Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Update

We've had some awesome weather!
Brian & Scoot took a trip to South Dakota with his buddy Chris and dog Drake. She did awesome & made papa proud.
I've been trying to get Lucy's nursery ready - it's been so much fun.
Heading to MI this weekend for my shower - so excited to see friends and family. My parents fly in today. Can't believe I'm going into my 3rd trimester, time does fly. I have been feeling great and hope I can say the same on the next post!!
I know, all these pics are of the dog but it's her time to shine! Soon enough she will be on the back burner..sorry Scoot.


This was just this morning on Lake Winnebago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one damn good looking dog!

Amy Jo said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend!! And Scoot is so darn cute :)